Home    Forum    Search    FAQ    Register    Log in

Page 1 of 1

UDW changes for 2011
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post UDW changes for 2011 

Dear UDW community.

I'm glad to announce that UDW is preparing the new base for 2011 introducing different changes and news:

1) Buyed a new dedicated domain "udworld.net" with different subdomain for each site of our network .

2) you can visit all projects of the network using easiest siteselector menu on the top of the page and do a global search of the network.

3) the wiki has been redesigned to contains informations from other sites, instead of zeroproject only.

4) as you can see have been introduced 2 new projects on UDW :

•   MaNGOS, expansion 2 : this "will be" the support site for wotlk version of the client (  expansion 2 ), especially when and if mangos master will switch to cataclysm.

• WOWBase wotlk and classic: it is new project for wow data collection, that resemble wowhead style , but indeed it has been create for wotlk and classic ..and it is based on mangos database.
    You can leave comments on db site, create topics about wow game on dedicated forum, create new wiki pages about wow , upload and collect addons .. but you can also free download the sources and help with the developing !

in other words..UDW loves to keep the old time always alive !

I want remember you that all sites , except for the wiki, are linked by the same account: it means that you can login with same username and password on all sites of UDW network.

so...this will be the base for the 2011 year. This is the result of your support and donations that UDW received from some users. I hope we can improve our network and realize new ideas with a biggest community with more supporters.

Don't forget , you can show us your skill and choose your role.

Best regards, UDW .

ah...and merry XMas

HW2-Yehonal - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote   Download Post  
Post Re: UDW changes for 2011 

i've proposed new organization to udb and whole mangos community

read here and write your opinion: http://udb.no-ip.org/index.php/topi...1.html#msg64111

"I really hate to see the marketing sector taking over the authors section...Tauren Paladin? gh..."

HW2-Yehonal - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Share this topic
Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot StumbleUpon google.com blinkslist.com blogmarks.net co.mments.com newsvine.com fark.com feedmelinks.com furl.net linkagogo.com
ma.gnolia.com LinkedIn meneame.net netscape.com reddit.com shadows.com simpy.com smarking.com spurl.net technorati.com yahoo.com DIGG ITA Fai Informazione KiPapa Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT

Permissions List